- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Kai Kristiansen collects the following data:
- Personal identification information as supplied in the buying process (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Any information needed for our Google Analytics-account to work.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Kai Kristiansen with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Kai Kristiansen may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics
How will we use your data?
Kai Kristiansen collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Track the use of our site, and improve our services
When Kai Kristiansen processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
What are your data protection rights?
Kai Kristiansen would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Kai Kristiansen for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Kai Kristiansen correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Kai Kristiansen to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Kai Kristiansen erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Kai Kristiansen restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Kai Kristiansen’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Kai Kristiansen transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Analytics and site activity
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Kai Kristiansen uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Kai Kristiansen uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Kai Kristiansen sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com